Schmachtenberg Bros. Sleeveboard cleanup.

Finally did something with the blades in this Schmachtenberg Bros. sleeveboard I got last summer.

Before;

[​IMG]

Squared the ragged end off the broken main, and rounded the back corner off so its not sharp to hold anymore.

[​IMG]
[​IMG]

Sharpened the pen blade too, and dropped its tip so its below the liners. Could have left it a higher tip, and dropped the kick, but that would have made it impossible to open without cutting a relief in the scale/liner, and I didn’t want to do that on this one, wanted the frame shape left alone.

[​IMG]
[​IMG]
Categories: Customized, EDC, Folder Tinkering, knives, Modifications, old tools, Pocket knives, Repairs, Vintage

Post navigation

Comments are closed.

Blog at WordPress.com.

<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: