When I put the gun boot bracket on my 4 wheeler, the rear bag wouldn’t cleat it/go back on.
I figured I’d just trim the right side compartment off of it. 2/3 bags is better than no bags! 😉
I lucked out though, ended with 3 bags anyway! I figured I’d end with 4 walls and a lid cut off, basically useless. Turns out the compartments have a attached bottom separate from the base bottom sewn to all of them. Got one loose bag for elsewhere now!
Cut the compartment off the top, trimmed the foam back even with the rest.
Then folded the base corner up to clear the brackets better, and seam sealed all the cut areas.
Yes, that’s Gorilla Tape I used for seam sealer. Redneck, but it works!