It dropped another 1.5″ of snow Tuesday night.
Clear and sunny and about 35F yesterday…
Today, its overcast, about 30F, and snowing off and on.. Sometime last night or this morning it rained again… enough to melt 90% of that 1.5″ we got Tuesday night off of the cars etc..
I really Hate to think what the roads are like now, with the previous 1/2″ of ice and the snow that was on it Tuesday, them more snow, then no doubt warm and slushy yesterday, then rain and snow today…
Forecast for the rest of the week is “chance of snow” through like Next Tuesday, with some below 0F temps, and some above freezing(or close to it) temps mixed in too… Gee. Fun.
- Today Cloudy. Occasional light snow. Snow accumulation less than 1 inch. Highs in the upper 20s to lower 30s. Light winds.
- Tonight Snow. Areas of fog. Snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches. Lows in the mid to upper teens. Southwest winds 5 to 15 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow. Areas of fog. Highs in the upper 20s. Southwest winds 10 to 20 mph.
- Friday Night Cloudy. A chance of snow in the evening…then snow likely after midnight. Lows in the upper teens to lower 20s. Southeast winds 5 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Snow likely. Highs in the lower 30s. Southwest winds 10 to 20 mph.
Read That^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ as Likely to RAIN again!
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow. Lows around 10.
- Sunday Cloudy with a chance of snow. Highs around 20.
- Sunday Night And Monday Cloudy with a chance of snow. Lows around 10 below. Highs in the lower teens to lower 20s.
- Monday Night And Tuesday Cloudy. Lows around 20 below. Highs 5 to 10 above.
- Tuesday Night And Wednesday Mostly cloudy. Lows around 20 below. Highs around 5 above.
Thats the forecast. I’ll keep y’all updated on what its actually doing to me
Your erudite use of emoticons never ceases to amaze me. The only one that is missing is :yuck: !